« Why struggle to open a door between us when the whole wall is an illusion? » Jalāl ad-Dīn Rūmī (1207 – 1273).
Faithful to our aspiration, mission, vision, principles, values, and teaming mindset, we partner for transformational change and flourishing in organizations, people and teams, leading to a sustainable increase in well-being and performance.
Jaume Gallifa, MBA, ACC, Managing Director
Born in Barcelona, Catalonia, with a background in Applied Economics and IT, Jaume has developed his career in corporate senior leadership positions in a variety of industries and organizations.
Recognized for his perspective, social intelligence, and confirmed achievements in leading many large-scale international transformational change programs and agile project rescue situations, he keeps calm and inspires confidence, even in the most challenging situations.
Jaume is an insightful expert in transformational change and flourishing practices, engaging with strong presence, purpose, openness, self-regulation, focus, courage, perseverance, and self-congruent and self-endorsed action.
A strategic and methodical lead practitioner of mindfulness, character strengths, coaching, and self-leadership, Jaume excels with goodness, curiosity, critical thinking, creativity, and love of learning.
Passionate about building communities of practice, Jaume is a trustworthy and equanimous partner, teaming with humility, authenticity, and generosity.
Living in Lausanne, Switzerland, Jaume’s working languages are English, French, Spanish and Catalan.
- Degree in Economics from Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona, Catalonia (MBA)
- Certified project, quality management, and coaching professional
- Master coach in leadership and communication
- Chartered certified Mindfulness-Based Strengths Practice (MBSP) lead practitioner
- Ordained student of Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh, Member of the Order of Interbeing (OI)
- Self-Leadership Lecturer at the HEG Geneva School of Business Administration
- Co-Founder and Managing Partner of The Flourishing Circle
- Co-Founder of the Mindfulness Practice Center Lausanne
- Managing Partner of SHIFT architecture | énergie LLC and SHIFT développement LLC
Clara Garcias, MPsy, Partner
Born in Barcelona, Clara is a trainer, consultant, educational psychologist, and organizational coach with a passion for social empowerment. She helps people and organizations build their capacities, evolve holistically, and flourish.
Since 2011, Clara leads empowerment and skills-based workshops for organizations, schools, institutions, and companies in East Africa and internationally.
Living between Kampala, Uganda, and Barcelona, Clara’s working languages are English, Swahili, Spanish, and Catalan.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Elementary Education & Psychology, Universitat Ramon LLull, Barcelona
- Master’s Degree in Educational Psychology (Awarded), Universitat Oberta de Catalunya
- Psychotherapist specialized in Family constellations, Kuunganisha Institut, Kenya
- Clinical Integrated Hypnotherapy, Ekaa Foundation, India
- Regression Therapy, Tasso Institute, Netherlands
- NLP Trainer, Gestalt Institute, Spain
- Mindfulness Practitioner in the Plum Village tradition
- Board member, The Kobo Trust Foundation, Kenia
- Managing Director, Clara Garcias Counseling & Consulting
- Managing Partner, The Flourishing Circle
Tan Tran Vinh, MBA, Partner
Born in Vietnam, with a background in management and leadership in Asia and Europe, Tan specializes in business development, emotional intelligence, self-leadership and mindfulness.
Ordained student of Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh, Tan has practiced in this tradition for over 14 years, becoming a certified teacher of several world-renowned secular mindfulness programs.
Tan has taught mindfulness and leadership to many individuals and organizations, including General Electric, Salesforce, Heineken, L’Oréal and Manulife. He has also translated into Vietnamese books by Jon Kabat-Zinn, Otto Scharmer and Robert K. Greenleaf.
Living and teaching at the Maison Aux Cèdres Bleus, Integral Mindfulness Center in Haute Loire, France, Tan’s working languages are Vietnamese, English, French and Norwegian.
- MBA in Strategy and Leadership from the School of Economics and Business (SEB), Norwegian University of Life Science
- Ordained student of Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh, Member of the Order of Interbeing
- Certified coach by the American Board of NLP and Hypnosis
- Certified teacher of Mindfulness-Based Emotional Intelligence, Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute (SIYLI)
- Certified teacher of Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- Mindfulness-Based Strengths Practice (MBSP) certified practitioner candidate
- Founder and Managing Partner of Insight Leadership
- Managing Partner of The Flourishing Circle